2022 Bawku Presbyterian Nurses Training admissions
The college is accepting suitable applicants for admission into any of the various programs offered at the school. The school is one of the best health institutions in the country.
The Ministry of information wishes to inform the public that the portals for admission are open therefore qualified candidates can submit their applications for entry into any of the public health institutes.
When to Buy Bawku Presbyterian Nurses Training admissions Forms?
Forms are available for purchase from April 14, 2022
Where to Get your Bawku Presbyterian Nurses Training admissions E-Voucher?
For prospective nursing applicants who want to buy their e-vouchers, you can make purchases at the following financial institutions below.
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Also at any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch
How to Buy Bawku Presbyterian Nurses Training admissions Forms with MOMO (ShortCode)
- For an easy way out you can dial the USSD code *887*18#
- Then you enter MOH
- Afterward, Authorize payment
- Make sure the amount of money in your Momo wallet is 200₵
- Upon payment, wait for a prompt that shows your purchase of the form was a success.
- After the prompt, you will receive a serial number and a pin via SMS.
- You can then go on with your application for the 2022 Nursing Training College Admissions
Procedure for Bawku Presbyterian Nurses Training Admissions
- Qualifying students who meet the requirements of the school will be offered their admission letters.
- Prospective students should confirm their acceptance of admission by paying the required tuition asked.
Note: Applicants who enter the wrong data entry for instance their grades in the WASSCE will be automatically disqualified.
Interviews Schedule At Bawku Presbyterian Nurses Training admissions
- Interviews are scheduled for August 2022
Procedure for Application
- Interested applicants are to purchase an e-voucher from the Agricultural Development Bank, GCB, or via Momo for an amount of 200 cedis.
- After payment applicants will receive a prompt giving them their serial numbers and unique PIN.
- Consequently, use your PIN and serial number login to ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Complete the form with all the necessary details asked
- Also, upload your certificate and photo
- Then you submit and printout the application summary
- You need to regularly check your application status with your pin and serial number
- Students who qualify to be admitted are to confirm their acceptance and attend the interview on their scheduled date.
- The outcome of the interview will be put on the portals so students can check it out.
- Afterward, confirm your admission fee and pay at the designated bank.
- Hence, report to the college on your given date
- To excel in your academics, you need to report to school on time.
- Also, attend all classes
- Take part in quizzes and exams conducted by your lecturers.
- Excel in your clinical
- Excel in your final exams
- 2022/2023 Nursing Training Admission Forms
- How To Buy Nursing Training Voucher Using Mobile Money
- List of Nursing Training Schools In Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED