2022 ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ADMISSION FORMS
ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ADMISSION FORMS
The Atebubu College of Education admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic year are now available. This article seeks to inform the general public about the Atebubu College of Education admission, the admission requirements, the fees as well as how to apply.
ABOUT ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ADMISSION FORMS 2022
The management of the Atebubu College of Education wishes to inform the general public about the release of the 2022 admissions. There are a number of programs available for interested applicants who wish to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2022 ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ADMISSIONS
Interested applicants can get the admissions E-vouchers from any of the following institutions:
- Firstly, interested applicants can get an admissions e-voucher from any Post Office Branch nationwide.
- Also, from any GCB Bank branch, ADB branch, Ecobank branch, Zenith Bank branch, Fidelity bank branch, Rebuplic Bank branch nationwide as well as purchasing with Visa Credit or Debit Card.
ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ADMISSION DEADLINE
The closing dates for admission are as follows:
- Direct Applicants — 15th July
- Mature Applicants — 29th May
- Post-Diploma Applicants — 15th July
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants can purchase their Colleges of Education E-voucher at the post office or a recommended bank.
Afterwards, applicants should visit the College of Education Admission Portal at https://admission.coeportal.edu.gh/
Then, click on the “Apply Now” button to begin the application process.
Next, Log In with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN
Finally, fill out the online application form and submit it online.
STEPS IN SUBMITTING APPLICATION VIA COLLEGES OF EDUCATION SITE
To begin your online application process, firstly, enter your card/voucher information, and make sure to keep the card safe for future login attempts.
Afterward, click on the ‘Login’ button.
Then, complete the application form by providing all of the necessary information and attaching a photograph of your passport.
Importantly, the applicant’s passport photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format and not exceed 40KB in size.
If you want to do any of the following, select “Preview” from the menu bar.
Moreover, you should click the “Edit” button in order to make changes to your application.
Also, click on the ‘Save and Continue Later button in order to store your application form with the possibility of returning to it later to make changes.
Lastly, complete your online application by clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation.
HOW TO PRINT ADMISSION LETTER
- First of all, click on the ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ button, and click on the ‘Print Form’ button to the right of the page.
- Then, click on Save the Confirmation Page that you received after printing it
- After that, check your admission status and print your admission letter. There should be an Application Form Number displayed on the page.
- Select ‘Close’ from the drop-down list to return to the login page.
- Emphatically, applicants are expected to print two copies of their confirmation page, attach their results slip(s), and any other documents required. Afterward, they should send the documents to the College of Education to which they have applied through regular mail.
- However, if you fail to do so, your application will not be considered for consideration.
- Kindly note that on the outside of the envelope, write your Application Reference/Form Number.
APPLICANTS WITH WASSCE /SSSCE QUALIFICATION
The general requirement for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Programme is as follows:
WASSCE Holders: CREDIT PASSES (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the program of study.
SSSCE Holders: PASSES (A-D) in Six (6) subjects consisting of three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the program of study
However, applicants who are yet to write either the 2022 WASSCE or NABPTEX examinations can also apply.
CANDIDATES WITH GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION (GCE) ADVANCE LEVEL QUALIFICATION
Applicants must have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
Also, applicants must passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subjects (for Science students)
CANDIDATES WITH ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE)
have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
have passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE).
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING APPLICANTS
First of all, Applicants must:
Possess Certificate II in three (3) relevant trade areas awarded by TEU, NVTI, City & Guilds, and other authorized awarding bodies in addition to NABPTEX Certificate II in lieu of passes in English and Mathematics.
Have NABPTEX Certificate II in relevant trade areas in addition to three (3) credit passes in WASSCE/SSSCE core subjects including English and Mathematics.
Also, applicants must:
- Posses a National Certificate II qualification in Competency-Based Training (CBT) in a relevant trade area awarded by TEU on the National TVET Qualification Framework (NTVETQF).
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS QUALIFICATIONS
International students’ qualifications should be referred to the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) for the determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission to Teacher Education Institutions in Ghana.
Also, it should be noted that the American SAT, TOEFL, etc. cannot in themselves be acceptable as entry qualifications into Ghanaian tertiary educational institutions.
- Nursing Training College 2021/2022 Admission Forms
- 2022/2023 Nursing Training Admission Forms
- 50 full scholarships in the USA for African international students 2022
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- Prestigious Australia Awards Scholarships For MS & PhD
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED