2022/2023 UCC UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS
UCC UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS
2022/2023 University of Cape Coast (UCC) admission forms and how to apply. Interested applicants should follow the application process and apply.
Applications are open for the 2022/2023 undergraduate programs at the University of Cape Coast. Interested applicants preparing to write WASSCE this year can also apply.
THE LIST OF PROGRAMMES OFFERED AT UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST FOR THE 20222/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR IS AS FOLLOWS:
The University of Cape Coast will offer the under-listed programs for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants have the chance to go through and select their 1st and 2nd choice of programs.
Significantly, COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND LEGAL STUDIES
To begin with, FACULTY OF ARTS
- First, B. A. (African Studies)
- Secondly, B. A. (Arts)
- Thirdly, B. A. (Chinese)
- Followed by, B. A. (Communication Studies)
- Also, B. A. (Dance)
- Next, B. A. (Film Studies)
- Additionally, B. A. (Music)
- Finally, B. A. (Theatre Studies)
Secondly, FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B. A. (Anthropology)
- B. A. (Population & Health)
- Also, B. A. (Social Sciences)
- B. Sc. (Geography and Regional Planning)
- Similarly, B. Sc. (Hospitality Management)
- B. Sc. (Tourism Management)
Then, SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- First of all, a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Secondly, a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resource Management)
- Also, a Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Procurement & Supply Chain Management)
Finally, SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
- Bachelor of Science (Economics)
- Bachelor of Science (Economics with Finance)
Another is the COLLEGE OF EDUCATION STUDIES
Firstly, FACULTY OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
- First on the list is, B.Ed (Arts)
- Secondly, B.Ed (Accounting)
- B.Ed (Management)
- Also, B.Ed (Social Sciences)
- B.Ed (Social Studies)
Secondly, FACULTY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- B.Ed (Communication Design)
- B.Ed (Construction Technology)
- Also, B.Ed (Health, Physical Education and Recreation)
- Firstly, B.Ed (Home Economics)
- B.Ed (Information Communication Technology)
- Similarly, B.Ed (Mathematics)
- Also, B.Ed (Science)
- B.Ed Fine Art (Painting and Sculpture)
Third, FACULTY OF EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- First and foremost, B.Ed (Early Childhood Education)
- Additionally, B.Ed (Junior High School Education)
- B.Ed (Primary Education)
- After that, B.Sc (Psychology)
Next is, COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES
To begin with, SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
Secondly, SCHOOL OF PHARMACY AND PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- (Doctor of Pharmacy – Pharm D)
Third, SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
- To begin with, B.Sc. (Community Mental Health Nursing)
- B.Sc. (Mental Health Nursing)
- Also, B.Sc. (Midwifery)
- B.Sc. (Nursing)
Besides the list above, SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- First, B.Sc. (Biomedical Sciences)
- Secondly, B.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Third, B.Sc. (Diagnostic Imaging Technology)
- Also, B.Sc. (Diagnostic Medical Sonography)
- Next, B.Sc. (Health Information Management)
- Besides the above, B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Siilarly, B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Studies)
- B.Sc. (Sport and Exercise Science)
- Finally, Doctor of Optometry (OD)
Last but not least, COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- Firstly, B.Sc. (Agri-Business)
- Secondly, B.Sc. (Agricultural Extension & Community Development)
- Third, B.Sc. (Agricultural Extension) – Post-Diploma
- Also, B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- In addition to the above, B.Sc. (Agro-Processing)
- And lastly, B.Sc. (Animal Production) – Post-Diploma
SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- In addition to the above, B.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- Secondly, B.Sc. (Conservation Biology and Entomology)
- Third, B.Sc. (Environmental Science)
- Also, B.Sc. (Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences)
- Besides the above, B.Sc. (Forensic Science)
- Lastly, B.Sc. (Molecular Biology and Biotechnology)
Notably, SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Actuarial Science)
- B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Engineering Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Information Technology)
- B.Sc. (Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics and Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics with Business)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics with Economics)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Meteorology & Atmospheric Physics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Water and Sanitation)
COST OF E VOUCHER and WHERE TO GET SOME
The cost of the E Voucher is stated below:
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢220.00
- International Applicants – free
Interested applicants can get E Voucher at any of the centers below:
- To begin with, Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast
- Secondly, University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra
- Third, I-J Consult, Millennium City, Kasoa (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road)
- Also, All Ghana Post Offices
- Additionally, All Network Branches of GCB Bank Nationwide
- Then, All Network Branches of ADB Bank Nationwide
- Similarly, All Network Branches of GT Bank Nationwide
- Equally, All Network Branches of ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- Moreover, All Network Branches of Republic Bank Nationwide
- Furthermore, All Network Branches of Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
- Also, All Network Branches of Zenith Bank Nationwide
- And finaly, All Network Branches of Prudential Bank Nationwide
Entry requirements for admission into programmes of study for both local and international applicants include the following:
Applicants should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an aggregate of 36 or 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
Therefore, for purposes of admission, a credit pass in:
- WASSCE means A1 – C6
- SSSCE means A – D
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level:
Students should, plus credit passes in five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects (including English and Mathematics), have three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE):
Also, students should have credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) and three (3) relevant elective subjects.
International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE):
Applicants should have credit passes in five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects (including English and Mathematics) and three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
International Baccalaureate (IB):
Again, students should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level in three (3) subjects relevant to the programme of choice (minimum of grade 5 for Health and Allied Sciences). Also, Applicants should, in addition, have a minimum of grade 4 in English/Literature and Mathematics (SL).
American High School Grade 12 Examinations.
Applicants should have a Final Grade point of 3.0.
Fee-paying tuition are available for students/applicants who are do not meet the required cut-off points.
Therefore, students who wish to be considered may complete and attach the fee-paying forms and attached it to their printed online application forms. Such students shall be required to meet the minimum admission requirements. Thus, copies of last year’s cut-off points for the various programmes are available at the sales centres and the University’s website for applicants’ guidance.
PRACTICAL EXAMINATIONS FOR B.ED (PHYSICAL EDUCATION) CANDIDATES
In light of this, SSSCE/WASSCE candidates applying for B.Ed. (Physical Education) should note that the date for the practical examinations will be communicated later.
How To Apply for 2022/2023 UCC UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS
Applicants should visit https://apply.ucc.edu.gh/, read detailed information about the programmes and click on the appropriate option under APPLICATION PROCESS for further instructions.
Therefore, applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope:
- Firstly, application reference number
- Secondly, full name
- Thirdly, postal address
- Last but not least, first choice programme and
- Lastly, application category which should be one of the following: SSSCE/WASSCE or Post-Diploma or Post First Degree or OTHER (to be specified by applicant).
Most Importantly: Students are advised to read application instructions as well as the contents of the online admissions brochure very carefully before completing the online application form. Applications on which APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBERS are not indicated will not be processed.
SUBMISSION OF COPIES OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
(i) Firstly, One copy of the completed online application forms with copies of results slips should be sent by POST and NOT delivered by hand.
Hence, copies of the completed online application forms should reach the Director, Directorate of Academic Affairs (DAA), University of Cape Coast not later than Wednesday, 7th September, 2022.
Importantly, applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission. Forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
Additionally, applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope:
- application reference number
- full name
- postal address
- first choice programme and
- application category which should be one of the following: SSSCE/WASSCE or Post-Diploma or Post First Degree or OTHER (to be specified by applicant). Therefore, Applications on which APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBERS are not indicated will not be processed.
CONTINUATION OF 2022/2023 UCC UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS
(ii) In reality, no additional documents will be accepted after submission of completed application forms. Also, students are to note that only photocopies of certificates or result slips should accompany completed application forms.
Thus, Original certificates/result slips of applicants offered admission will be inspected before registration. However, the documents accompanying the application forms are not returnable.
(iii) Notably, students awaiting 2022 WASSCE results MUST select the “Awaiting Results” option before providing their examination details. But, those who already have results SHOULD NOT select the “Awaiting Results” option but rather go ahead to verify their results.
(iv) Most Importantly, application forms received without Application Reference Numbers, a copy of WASSCE/SSSCE results slip or transcripts, in the case of Post-Diploma and other applicants, will not be processed (this does not apply to awaiting results applicants).
EMPHATICALLY, A change of programme after the submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
For more admission News, CLICK HERE
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED