The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships 2022-2023 at the University of Toronto provide an unparalleled opportunity for outstanding international students to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities.
Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools. Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Coverage:
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover:
- Tuition fees waiver, Full tuition fee sponsorship, full educational expense
- Books purchasing expenses
- Incidental fees sponsorship
- Full residence support for four years, free accommodation
- Free airfare
- Conference participation funding
Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Eligibility:
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- Currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- Beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2022 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2022 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
Documents Required for Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Application:
Documents required for Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application are:
- GRE certificate scores
- Study plan essay for MS degree applicants
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Copies of all transcripts
- Letter of Motivation
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates
- Copies of the undergrad or grad certificate
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Recommendation letters should be by two of the former professors
- English proficiency certificate
Process to Apply for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship:
To apply for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship, you will need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2022 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines. Please be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Pearson Scholarship Deadlines:
The Pearson Scholarships will be opening very soon. So make sure to prepare your documents ahead of time
- School scholarship deadline: November 30, 2021
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2021 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2021 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 18, 2022
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED