2021 Discover job description
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments, or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, which make us a great place to work.
We are looking for innovative thinkers, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, and are curious to explore the opportunities we offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick-start your career.
What’s in it for you
- Investment in your personal development
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What to expect
- Up to 3 cross-functional rotations
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen career path
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Passion for customers and commercial savviness
- Very good academic record evidenced by
– University degree earned no earlier than September 2020 or
– Master’s Degree earned or on track to receive one by September 2021
- Critical thinking, initiative and analytical skills
- Proficient in English
In Vodafone, the Commercial unit seeks to satisfy the needs of individual consumers, enterprises, and small businesses. This is done through the provision of voice and data packages, fixed lines and broadband and mobile money services.
Whatever you excel at – whether it’s analysis of facts and figures, building business cases, customer segmentation, product development, selling solutions or supporting business-critical decisions we have a role for you.
Areas you could find yourself working in: Sales, Product Development, Segments, Brands, and Business Analysis.
With the adventure of self-discovery that the two-year Discover programme offers why not come on an incredible journey with us? Ready?
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested applicant should :
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
We look forward to Discover you!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED